Thursday, January 31, 2008

Giani Amolak Singh Ji & Bhai Amolak Singh Ji Kirtan Video 3/3...

(By my Brother)



We uploaded a kirtan video of Giani Amolak Singh Ji (GASJ) and Bhai Amolak Singh Ji (Australia, playing the tabla). This video was taken on 21st January 2001 at Sydney, Australia. The shabad is "mohi paradhaesan dhoor thae aaee". This Shabad is by Guru Arjan Dev Ji in Raag Gauree on Pannaa 204. Giani Ji does sing other shabads aswell in these videos. This video is the last ten minutes of the shabad. The meaning of the shabad is shown below.

kvn gun pRwnpiq imlau myrI mweI ]1] rhwau ]
kavan gun praanapath milo maeree maaee 1 rehaao
By what virtues can I meet the Lord of life, O my mother? 1 Pause

rUp hIn buiD bl hInI moih prdysin dUr qy AweI ]1]
roop heen budhh bal heenee mohi paradhaesan dhoor thae aaee 1
I have no beauty, understanding or strength; I am a stranger, from far away. 1

nwihn drbu n jobn mwqI moih AnwQ kI krhu smweI ]2]
naahin dharab n joban maathee mohi anaathh kee karahu samaaee 2
I am not wealthy or youthful. I am an orphan - please, unite me with Yourself. 2

Kojq Kojq BeI bYrwgin pRB drsn kau hau iPrq iqsweI ]3]
khojath khojath bhee bairaagan prabh dharasan ko ho firath thisaaee 3
Searching and searching, I have become a renunciate, free of desire. I wander around, searching for the Blessed Vision of God's Darshan. 3

dIn dieAwl ik®pwl pRB nwnk swDsMig myrI jlin buJweI ]4]
dheen dhaeiaal kirapaal prabh naanak saadhhasa(n)g maeree jalan bujhaaee 4
God is Compassionate, and Merciful to the meek; O Nanak, in the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy, the fire of desire has been quenched. 4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
HTML Hit Counters