Monday, December 21, 2009

20DEC2009 in Harrow...

(By my Brother)

Its been snowing alot in Harrow, London over the last two days, which has been alot of fun. But now the snow has turned to black ice, which is not fun... so i havent been able to use my car, as its too dangerous to use at this time, which i hate :) my car was skidding all over the place, Gurchetan Singh also had a hard time driving so both of us have been enjoying the snow with Pardeep Singh of course...

Gurchetan Singh...

Pardeep Singh, No.1 Facebook User...

Some of the snow on my road...

Jaspal took this photo, we love these types of photos :)...

Some more snow on my road...

Sun Set...

Taking a photo with a really low shutter speed on the camera, thats me with a outline... :)

This is Pardeep writing his name in the air... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
HTML Hit Counters