Thursday, July 13, 2006

Virdee Brothers Lifting the World Cup...

(By my Brother)

Just wanted to say Congratulations to the Italian Football team for winning the 2006 World Cup. Heres some pics of me and Jazz lifting the World Cup Trophy aswel! :) If we can do it, Anyone can do it! hehe. This trophy is so so so heavy! Believe me! :) We tried to run away with it, but it was too heavy! lol ;)
Heres me and Jazz lifting the World Cup!

Whats the first thing you do when you have the World Cup Trophy in ur hands? Kiss it! lol. I dont know why but you just get that feeling! lol. Heres Jazz Pretending to kiss it, (because who knows where its been! lol.)

I even pretended to kiss it! lol. Its really weird you just get the urge to do it! lol.

Then you just have to lift it over your head. If your a football fan, you know how much this means to do it! hehe. :) World Cup Champion! hehe.

Its such a great feeling lifting the World Cup, especially if your football fans like us! lol. We're World Cup Champions! Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. Unfortunately Chaman loss and didnt get to be a World Cup Champion! hehe :)

and p.s below, I had a meeting with Sven-Goran Eriksson below (Ex England Football manager). I told Sven what team to play against Portugal and the joker never listened! I told him to play 4-4-2 with Crouch upfront with Rooney, drop Lampard and put Beckham in the Centre with Aaron Lennon on the right! they would have beaten Portugal if they played that way! Anyway I told him dont worry at least you made alot of money! lol only joking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
HTML Hit Counters