Monday, July 06, 2009

London's Thorpe Park Theme Park Photos - Part 4 of 5...

(by my brother)

myself waiting for the perfect soak...

Kiran, Sanj, Aman and Bhups...

Me and Jazz

Special Effects...

Aman getting attacked by the caterpillar... lol :)

Tidal Wave...

We all got so soaked...

especially my camera! lol :)

We are all wet here...

we all dried ourselves in the human dryer! lol :)

Nick, Lil Imaan Singh and Gurpreet...

The tea cup ride...

Chaman, Sony and me...

Chaman...

Bhups, Gman and Jivan...

Harnaam, Jazz and Lil Amar...

Jazz and Lil Amar...

Kiran, Aman, Sanj...

Davinder Singh and Bhabi Ji...

Davinder Singh is a bad influence on my Bhabi Ji... :)

Special Effects...

Lil Imaan Singh...

Lil Imaan Singh and my Masi Ji...

ahhh...

Special Effects with Lil Amrit Singh...

Getting ready for the baby rides...

Imaan sees something...

Its Chaman...

and Kiran waving... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

HTML Hit Counters
HTML Hit Counters